söndag 23 maj 2010

on the move


i got it! im moving to a new room in between the area lavapiès and la latina :D 10 min walk to the centercenter. Its a big apartment with 4 rooms, my room is big, it has a high sealing and a window facing the street. Im so glad! Its going to be really cool moving to a new neighborhood...all dough i all ready lived in la latina before.

So yes, the weekend was very very good. We had a crazy warm weather. My examen went well. I learned how to make recycled books. I also learned that there are some really interesting people in madrid :). I met up with some swedish friends and showed them a bit of madrid. Later on i met up with a german, a italian, a mexican and spanish friends. We made malasaña rock and ended up singing songs from the 90 and drinking wine in my room. The day after i spent some steaming hours in Casa de Campo and ate from the latin barbecue (mmm). Tried to avoid the crazy football supporters. Had botellón in Templo de Debod with some wonderful people.

And to day i had a lot of study anxiety :( so normally i called my parents (witch made me very happy), watched a lot of Simpson episodes, washed my clothes and cleaned my room. very productive.

1 kommentar:

  1. Duktig flicka! =) Grattis till lägenheten! pussiii

    SvaraRadera